Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision (Maddie’s Vision) is a charitable organisation dedicated to finding a cure for bone marrow failure syndromes that afflict adolescents and young adults. In 2018, with assistance from State Government funding, Maddie’s Vision established the Centre of Research Excellence in Bone Marrow Biology. The CRE promotes the collaboration of high quality, highly focused research and provides a centralized contact point for all current Maddie’s Vision grantees and future researchers. The following funding opportunities are open for applications:
- Grants-in-aid: funding for project support of up to $50,000 per year for up to two years will be offered.
- Grant programs: funding of up to $1M will be awarded over a minimum of three and maximum of five year period.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- 29 November 2019: Expressions of Interest (EOI) due. Please forward a copy of your EOI to Research Services.
- 24 January 2020: full applications submitted for internal review by
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review