The Office of Responsible Gambling invites applications for funding through the Gambling Research Capacity Grants 2020 program, to help build knowledge and develop innovative approaches to working towards zero gambling harm.
Applications should address at least one of the following priority gambling research areas:
- what works in prevention and gambling harm minimisation
- emerging gambling technologies and new trends
- attitudes and behaviours towards gambling in vulnerable or target groups
- long term efficacy and effectiveness of treatments
- gambling prevalence and understanding and measuring harm
- support for policy development and regulatory effectiveness.
Research that directly contributes to gambling harm prevention and minimisation in NSW will be prioritised.
Funding & Duration
- Post-doctoral fellowships: up to $150,000 per year over three years
- Study grants: $1,000 – $5,000
- View Funding Guidelines (PDF)
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 January 2020
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com