The Our Marine Parks Grants program (the Program) was announced on 1 July 2018 to assist industries and communities to transition to the new management arrangements for Australian Marine Parks.
This round of the program is dedicated to the many groups and sectors that have an interest in how Australian Marine Parks are managed and the capability and capacity to assist the Director of National Parks with this important task. The objectives of this grants round are two-fold:
- to support interested and capable organisations and community groups to engage in marine park management;
- to improve knowledge and understanding of Australian Marine Parks.
Funding & Duration
For this grant opportunity up to $6M (GST exclusive) is available from 2020-21 to 2021-22.
- The minimum grant amount is $30,000 (GST exclusive).
- The maximum grant amount is $500,000 (GST exclusive).
You should contribute towards the grant activities. Applicants may consider direct financial, in-kind and contributions from partners, including state and territory government funding and other schemes. The amount of in-kind or other co-contributions will be considered as part of the assessment process. Projects with higher levels of co-contribution are likely to be most competitive.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 21 February 2020.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com