The Morrison Government is delivering $12M worth of research grants through its cardiovascular health mission to tackle the nation’s two biggest killers – heart disease and stroke. This investment will support innovative, high quality, collaborative research that focuses on prevention, early-intervention, treatment and survivorship of heart disease and stroke.
This round will focus on three priorities:
- Preventing heart disease and stroke.
- Improving survival rates after an acute heart or stroke event.
- Improving survival after a cardiovascular event or stroke and preventing a recurrence.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- 5 February 2020: applications submitted for internal review
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review