ARENA is providing up to $15M to support R&D to address end-of-life issues for solar PV panels, as well as lowering their cost.
The Round has four priority areas:
- End-of-life: New solutions, including improved upfront solar PV panel designs and end-of-life processing, that increase the cost-effectiveness of sustainable end-of-life management of solar PV panels.
- Advanced silicon: Improvements to the overall cost-effectiveness of silicon-based panels already in mass-market production, and their production processes.
- Tandem silicon: Increasing the cost-effectiveness of silicon-based solar PV through the use of tandem materials.
- New materials: Development of new materials with the potential to either reach breakthrough cost-efficiencies, or the potential for new deployment applications
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Expressions of Interest (EOI) must be submitted for internal review by 19 February 2020
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org