The International Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia Foundation (IWMF) and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) are proud to announce the fifth IWMF-LLS Strategic Research Roadmap Initiative to help further knowledge in four key domains of Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia (WM) research:
- Genomics and epigenomics
- Immunology / immunotherapy
- Bone marrow / tumor microenvironment
Funding & Duration
Up to US $200,000 (approx. AUD $290,600) a year for two years.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 5 February 2020
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review