The objectives of the 2019 Tackling antimicrobial resistance (AMR) and drug resistant Tuberculosis (DR-TB) in Pacific island countries grant opportunity are to:
- support innovative, high-quality, collaborative research that focuses on interventions to improve prevention, diagnosis and treatment of AMR and DR-TB
- promote effective translation of research into health policy and/or practice
- develop strategies that improve outcomes for individuals and communities in our region
- build collaboration between Australia and Pacific Island Countries
- transfer knowledge between Australia and Pacific Island Countries to build workforce capability
- increase knowledge and understanding of AMR and DR-TB
- leverage collaborations between research teams, policy makers, healthcare funders and the health delivery sector (e.g. education, community, industry and/or healthcare).
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- 29 January 2020: applications submitted for internal review
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- Visit the website for this scheme
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org