The Research, Commercialisation and Start-up Fund (RCSF) supports collaboration between businesses, researchers and universities to solve industrial problems, commercialise new products and services, attract investment into research and research infrastructure into the State and encourage the establishment and growth of start-ups.
The Financial Services Development Program aims to foster collaboration between the financial services industry and research sector and will support this industry by:
- Supporting research into the financial services sector (and encouraging interdisciplinary research),
- Assisting the development of new financial services technologies and products,
- Encouraging collaboration between companies and research institutions; and/or
- Providing opportunities for post-graduate students and early-career researchers to conduct research in an industry setting (placements and internships).
Under Stream 1 of the RCSF, the Department for Innovation and Skills (Department) is calling for proposals for projects that result in new innovations, products or solutions to problems in the finance and fintech sectors.
Funding & Duration
A total funding pool of $400,000 is available from RCSF, with individual grants of up to $50,000 (excluding GST). Funding must be matched on a minimum 1:1 basis (cash and/or in-kind).
Projects up to 12 months in duration will be considered.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 21 February 2020.
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org