This grant round will support projects that help deliver marine parks that are healthy, resilient and well managed. This means ensuring that:
- their natural, cultural, socio-economic and heritage values are understood, appreciated and conserved
- our parks support jobs and businesses, providing multiple benefits to regional communities and the economy
- people have opportunities to enjoy our parks
- visitors and tourists can enjoy world-class nature-based experiences
- Indigenous people and marine park users are partners in park management.
Up to $500,000.
View grant guidelines for eligibility details.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 21 February 2020
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org