Date: 25 – 26 February 2020
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Venue: IRA Raymond Exhibition Room, Level 3 Barr Smith Library, North Terrace
About this Event
Pawsey Supercomputing Centre will offer the following training in Adelaide in February:
- 9.00am – 9.30am Introduction to Pawsey
- 9.30am – 12.00pm Introduction to Unix
- 1.00pm – 4:00pm Introduction to supercomputing
- 4.00pm – 5.00pm User forum (separate registration required)
- 8.30am – 11.30am Nimbus research cloud training
- 12.00pm – 3.00pm Intermediate supercomputing
Courses are delivered in a face to face classroom style.
Attendees are expected to bring and work on their own laptops. Staff from the Supercomputing Team will be facilitating so you can meet and chat with them.
- Register for training
- Register for user forum
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org