The Bridge Program equips researchers and entrepreneurs with the knowledge, skills and networks to enable the successful commercialisation of new pharmaceuticals, covering the scientific, legal, financial, clinical, regulatory and reimbursement elements of pharmaceutical commercialisation.
The program is designed to complement work schedules and involves:
- Online learning materials through an interactive digital platform
- Bridge Industry Talks series, reaching most capital cities in Australia
- The Bridge Symposium, held in October over 3 days
Submission requirements & deadline
- Applications submitted online by 6 March 2020
- General enquiries: email@example.com