Date: 26 – 29 October 2020
Venue: Adelaide Convention Centre
The International Population Data Linkage Network (IPDLN) facilitates communication between centres that specialise in population data linkage and users of the linked data.
The IPDLN 2020 Conference coverage will include:
- research outcomes,
- policy impacts,
- emerging data,
- technical and analytical innovations,
- consumer and community engagement – including engagement with indigenous populations,
- regulatory environments and more generally,
- the promotion of population data science.
Internationally recognised high-profile keynote speakers will showcase leading developments and emerging issues in research, governance and technical fields.
Call for abstracts & workshops
IPDLN is inviting submissions of abstracts for oral, poster, rapid fire, symposium sessions, creative presentations and pre-conference workshops.
All abstracts presented will be posted on the IPDLN website, and published in the International Journal of Population Data Science (IJPDS), the official publisher for the 2020 IPDLN Conference.
- Call for abstracts & workshops due 6 March 2020
- Visit the website for more details