The objective of the 2020 Novel Coronavirus vaccine development grant opportunity is to accelerate research into the development of a vaccine for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Given the rapidly evolving nature of the COVID-19 outbreak, applicants must propose research that will support the rapid development of a vaccine, including demonstration of partnerships that will provide access to critical resources necessary to complete the project.
A total of $2M is available.
- Visit GrantConnect for eligibility details
Submission requirements & due date
- 4 March 2020: applications submitted to Research Services for internal review
- 11 March 2020: final applications submitted to NHMRC via RGMS
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review