The purpose of the South Australian Wine Industry Development Scheme (SAWIDS) is to build and strengthen the state’s wine industry through projects that develop capability, grow competitiveness and productivity, and increase profitability through innovation or expanding production.
Funding & duration
Up to $200,000 per project.
- Visit the PIRSA website for eligibility details.
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 17 April 2020
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org