Projects that will be considered for Pfizer support will focus on long-acting growth hormone (LAGH) research, specifically:
- Morbidities in growth disorders
- Novel strategies including Quality of Life and Patient Reported Outcomes to evaluate and treat growth disorders
- Comparison of clinical effects of daily vs long-acting growth hormone
- Comparative pathophysiology of daily vs long-acting growth hormone
- Innovative methods to evaluate levels of adherence of daily and longacting growth hormone treatment
- Novel strategies to address current unmet medical needs in short stature management which could be addressed with long-acting growth hormone treatment
Funding & duration
US $50,000 – $100,000 (approx. AUD $77,000 – $155,000) per year for 1 or 2 years.
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 8 June 2020.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review