Projects that will be considered for Pfizer support will focus on increasing awareness of the role of nuclear scintigraphy (inclusive of Tc99m PYP, Tc-99m DPD and Tc-99m HDMP) in the diagnostic work up of patients with suspected cardiac amyloidosis along with other multimodality imaging techniques:
- Image acquisition and processing
- Image interpretation and reporting
- Common imaging pitfalls, avoiding false positive and negatives, practical imaging tips
US $50,000-$75,000 (approx. AUD $77,800 – $116,700).
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 22 June 2020.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review
- View funding guidelines (PDF)