The intent of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to support research to increase knowledge of COVID-19 epidemiology, infection, pathophysiology, and potential prevention measures. We are particularly interested in supporting research in the following areas:
- Understanding impact of COVID on communities, spectrum of disease in communities, and level of herd immunity
- Postmortem Analysis of deceased persons with known or suspected COVID-19
Expected grant range from USD $50,000 – $250,000 (approx. AUD $75,000 – $376,000). Larger grants will be considered depending on the size and scope of the program.
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 10 June 2020.
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review