The South Australian Community Achievement Awards are designed to encourage, acknowledge and reward the valuable contributions individuals, communities, and businesses are making throughout South Australia.
- Australian Dental Foundation – Community Welfare Innovation Award
- Breakthrough Mental Health Research Foundation – Innovation in Mental Health, Social & Emotional Wellbeing Award
- Carers SA – Carer Achievement Award
- Community Centres SA – The Loneliness Cure Award
- Jones Harley Toole – Community Road Safety Award
- Minister for Innovation and Skills – Small Business Award
- Office for Ageing Well -Tackling Ageism Award
- Prime Super – Agricultural Innovation Award
- Prime Super – Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Ricoh Australia – Customer Service Award
- Rural Doctors Workforce Agency – Rural Community Health and Wellbeing Award
- Woolworths – Sports in the Community Award
Submission Requirements & Due Date
Nominations close 11 August 2020
If you decide to apply for this award, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to submission please ensure that your University of Adelaide Researcher Profile page is up to date.