The Australian Federation of University Women SA Inc. Trust Postdoctoral Grants 2020 are now open. The grants provide financial assistance to early career female postdoctoral fellows at the University of Adelaide who will be either presenting a research poster or an oral research presentation at a conference*, or require a small grant support for research not covered by other funding sources. Examples of such support include:
- Travel to make use of collections or laboratories*
- Cost of collection of data
- Purchase of equipment
* Please note: due to current COVID-19 interstate and international travel restrictions and uncertainty, budgeted travel for the 2020 application round is restricted to South Australia only.
Up to 2 grants valued at up to $5,000 each will be awarded.
- Application forms must be emailed to Emilie Corrick (DVCRschemes@adelaide.edu.au) by 19 August 2020, 5.00pm ACST
- Program guidelines (PDF)
- Application form (DOC)
- General enquiries: DVCRschemes@adelaide.edu.au