Diabetes Australia is the national organisation supporting all people living with or at risk of diabetes. They work in collaboration with member organisations, consumers, health professionals, researchers, and the community.
Applications for their 2021 grant round are now open. Research projects into any aspect of diabetes management or prevention will be considered. Diabetes Australia encourages applications that focus on:
- self-monitoring & self-management education and support in diabetes
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and diabetes
- behavioural and psychological research in diabetes.
Funding & duration
Up to AUD $60,000 per grant.
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 18 September 2020
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review