Projects that will be considered for Pfizer support will focus on:
- Increasing understanding of the rationale for PARPi combinations as potential treatments for prostate cancer
- Increasing understanding of patient selection/identification for potential treatment with PARPi combinations for prostate cancer
- Increasing understanding of ongoing clinical trial design exploring PARPi combinations in prostate cancer
Projects focusing on PARPi combinations with androgen receptor targeted therapies are of high interest.
Funding & duration
Projects requesting up to USD $250,000 (approx. AUD $343,500) will be considered.
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 7 October 2020
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review