The objective of this program is to develop scientific and technological exchanges of excellence between laboratories in Australia & France, by encouraging new cooperation and the participation of early career researchers. Submitted projects must be joint research projects involving at least a French and an Australian research partner.
This program will be implemented through three specific instruments:
- Workshops Scheme: supports the organisation of bilateral scientific workshops, jointly designed by French and Australian research groups on thematics of strategic interest for the future of the cooperation. Due to the pandemic, particular attention will be given to proposals for online workshops.
- Researchers Scheme: supports researchers’ mobility from France (French overseas territories included) to Australia to develop scientific and technological exchanges of excellence between laboratories in both countries.
- PhD Scheme: aims to support PhD candidates’ mobility between the two countries with the view to establish or consolidate individual connections between French and Australian research labs.
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 11 December 2020
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- A matching fund from the partnering Australian research institutions is mandatory and will stand as one of the eligibility criteria of the submitted projects.
- A letter of financial support from the research Australian institutions must be attached to the application.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review