Cooperative Research Centres Projects (CRC-P) grants provide funding for short-term research collaborations.
- develop a product, service or process that will solve problems for industry and deliver real outcomes
- benefit small to medium enterprises (SMEs)
- include education and training activities
Funding & duration
Matched funding of between $100,000 and $3M. Grants are for up to 3 years.
Each CRC-P must include and maintain amongst its project partners at least:
- two Australian industry entities including at least one SME; and
- one Australian research organisation.
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review and University signoff on the Participant Declaration by 22 March 2021
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster. When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code FND000014
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review
Visit the following websites for further details and submission information: