The Australian Government is inviting applications for funding under round 1 of the Murray-Darling Healthy Rivers Program (small grants).
The program supports community-led, on-ground projects that improve the health and ecological condition of rivers and wetlands in the Murray-Darling Basin, whilst supporting economic development and jobs.
The program aims to:
- improve health and ecological condition of rivers and wetlands in the Murray-Darling Basin that build on water recovered through the Murray-Darling Basin Plan
- improve community involvement in restoring the environmental health of the Murray-Darling Basin
- increase economic activity and employment in Basin communities as a result of grant funding.
Funding & duration
There is $6M available in total funding for this round. Grants range between $5,000 and $50,000.
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 March 2021
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org