Endometriosis Australia is now accepting grant applications from eligible individuals and organisations within Australia for research projects beginning November 2021 on topics directly linked to endometriosis.
Preferences will be given to projects that address
the following topics:
- Medical, surgical and allied health aspects of endometriosis care
- Basic sciences associated with endometriosis
- Patient-centred educational or support tools
Applications will be assessed on the following deliverables:
- Capacity to be completed
- Scientific or research merit
- Impact on endometriosis as a disease
- Impact on the improvement of the lives of women with endometriosis
Funding & duration
Endometriosis Australia, supported by their Clinical Advisory Committee, announces up to $100,000 in funding is available to be awarded as research grants in 2021.
Both individuals and organisations will be eligible to submit an application for funding by the Grants Committee. Applicants should note that seed funding for projects is acceptable but additions to projects that are currently funded will not be considered. The contribution and acknowledgment of Endometriosis Australia to all research publications, programs, brochures, applications or other outcomes from the research will be a requirement of receipt from the funding.
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 August 2021.
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster. When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code FND001001.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review