Within the framework of developing its Strategic Plan, the OIV grants research scholarships in priority programme fields on a yearly basis. Grants offered within the framework of this programme are short term (six months to fifteen months maximum) and are provided for specific post graduate training programmes. Targeted candidates must be very qualified, with the desire to pursue their research, further knowledge and keep up on the latest progress made in their field of study and/or work.
Funding & duration
6 months minimum, 15 months maximum.
A. Targeted candidates
- undertake in-depth research,
- improve their knowledge and skills.
B. Required degrees
C. Additional qualifications
D. Fields of study
E. Linguistic aptitudes
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 6 September 2021
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review