The Australian Government is inviting Expression of Interest applications via an open competitive process for grants under the Future Drought Fund – Drought Resilience Innovation Expression of Interest (EOI) and Grants Program from 29 July 2021 to 8 September 2021.
The role of the South Australian Drought Hub in these innovation grants will be in the delivery of outcomes to end users. There is a focus within the Innovation Grants on development, extension and adoption activities, but basic research will not be funded. The South Australian Drought Hub can assist with identifying on ground partners for proposals.
Funding & duration
3 grant types are available in this EOI and grant opportunity.
- Ideas Grants will provide $50,000 (GST inclusive) for one year.
- Proof-of-Concept Grants will provide funding of up to $120,000 (GST inclusive) for one year.
- Innovation Grants will provide funding of between $300,000 to $1.1 M (GST inclusive) per year for a maximum of 3 years.
Individuals, sole traders, partnerships, companies, cooperatives, incorporated associations, Indigenous corporations, HEIs, local governments and state or territory authorities, statutory entities and trustees on behalf of a trust may apply. Consortia are encouraged to apply.
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 1 September 2021
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster. When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code 99991.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review
- Visit the website for this scheme
- There will also be an online information session from 10-11am (AEST) on Monday 9 August 2021 that will explain the process. You will need to register.
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org