The NHMRC-EU Collaborative Research Grant Scheme provides a contribution to Australian institutions and researchers who are participating in leading international collaborative research that has been selected for funding through Horizon Europe.
Funding & duration
$4M for five (5) years.
NHMRC is supporting Australian researchers for the following Horizon Europe calls:
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-STAYHLTH-01-02: Towards a molecular and neurobiological understanding of mental health and mental illness for the benefit of citizens and patients
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-ENVHLTH-02-02: Indoor air quality and health
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-DISEASE-04-01: Improved supportive, palliative, survivorship and end-of-life care of cancer patients
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-DISEASE-04-04: Clinical validation of artificial intelligence (AI) solutions for treatment and care
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-DISEASE-04-07: Personalised medicine and infectious diseases: understanding the individual host response to viruses (e.g. SARS-CoV-2)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-CARE-05-01: Enhancing quality of care and patient safety
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-TOOL-06-01: Smart medical devices and their surgical implantation for use in resource-constrained settings
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-TOOL-06-02: Next generation advanced therapies to treat highly prevalent and high burden diseases with unmet medical needs
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 2 February 2022.
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review