Cure4CF is pleased to launch its 2021 research grant program to the scientific and medical community. Since its inception Cure4CF has provided more than $ $2.5M in grants. Their focus is to fund research projects aiming to deliver community benefits through new innovations with therapeutic drugs, cell and gene therapies, vaccines, antimicrobials and more. Cure4CF exists to accelerate life-extending solutions for people with CF. They are focused on research that builds on existing knowledge and has an identified path and a commitment for a strong translational impact for people living with CF.
Funding & duration
The Cure4CF 2021 grant scheme offers a total pool of up to $500,000 AUD. You are invited to apply for any
amount to the maximum of $500,000 AUD. There is no minimum grant amount. The project must be less than 24-months in duration.
- The applicant must complete and submit the application form at the below sponsor site
- The application must be led by an applicant who is an Australian resident or citizen, with research to be conducted primarily in Australian-based research facilities
- The project must clearly meet Cure4 Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s core objective: the potential to lead to the development of new therapies or cures that will result in a material increase in average life expectancy for people with cystic fibrosis
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 10 September 2021.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review
- General enquiries: email@example.com
- Contact a grants officer