The SA Potato Industry Trust (SAPIT) is responsible for administering a fund on behalf of South Australian potato growers. Each year the income from the Funds’ investments are used for research to benefit the South Australian potato industry. This year, Trustees are publicly calling for EOI’s to be presented for consideration. Successful projects will be invited to proceed to full application.
Funding & duration
SAPIT is looking to invest $100,000 in projects in SA in 2022. Single year and multiple year projects will be considered.
Preference will be given to projects promoting long term sustainability and issues peculiar to the South Australian potato industry, examples as follows. However other projects of merit will be considered.
- Reduction in the use of chemicals
- Water saving
- Opportunities for retention of carbon
- Improved transport systems
- Soil sustainability and balance
- Reduced tillage
- Improved energy efficiency
Submission requirements & due date
- Expressions of Interest must be submitted for internal review by 22 October 2021
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster. When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code FND000151
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org