A call for projects is launched by the permanent Secretariat for the Pacific, with the view to select projects susceptible to be funded by the “Fund for economic, social and cultural cooperation for the Pacific “, or “Fonds Pacifique”. The selected projects will contribute to the regional insertion of the French communities: New Caledonia, French Polynesia, and islands Wallis and Futuna.
Funding & duration
The maximum support by the Pacific Fund is €100,000 (euros) for a project.
To be eligible, the selected projects will have to fit in one of the following field:
- Projects allowing the French communities to be associated with the fight against climate change and with the risk prevention of disasters.
- Economic projects implementing the French Pacific territories capabilities or fostering their integration in regional economic exchanges.
- Sanitary safety (fight against the endemic diseases, non-contagious or transmitted by infectious vectors) or food safety (management of halieutic resources).
- Beyond the above themes, preference will be given to the projects fostering gender equity.
- The projects must be co-financed at least at 50 % of the total amount of the eligible expenses.
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 23 November 2021
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review