Industry consultation has identified that the following research topics are a priority for Australian egg farmers. We invite all interested researchers to submit a preliminary research proposal (PRP) on the seven research topics listed below.
Funding & duration
Australian Eggs recommends that interested researchers schedule a time to discuss the research and our funding cycle with us, before drafting a PRP.
To schedule a time, email email@example.com
Australian Eggs is currently seeking preliminary research proposals (PRP) for the following 7 key research topics:
- Options for egg farmers to enhance on-farm sustainability.
- Technology and data approaches to rodent control.
- Methods for reducing floor eggs.
- Development of a sub-unit vaccine for Campylobacter hepaticus.
- Ideal starch inclusion in the diet to improve layer health.
- Waste management and value adding with microalgae.
- Practical strategies to enhance layer hen welfare.
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 16 December 2021
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review
- General enquiries: email@example.com