This grant is jointly sponsored by the Biology Society of South Australia (BSSA) and the Nature Conservation Society of South Australia (NCSSA). The grant aims to assist honours and post-graduate student research into aspects of conservation biology in South Australia.
Funding & duration
Funds up to the value of $3.300 per successful applicant are available.
The Conservation Biology Grant is awarded each year for honours or postgraduate research that contributes towards on or more of these conservation goals:
- improving understanding of the conservation status of species or ecological communities
- providing recommendations for improvement of some aspect of biodiversity conservation
- understanding the ecology of species or communities
- understanding threats to biodiversity and management of those threats.
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 3 June 2022
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review
- General enquiries: email@example.com