Date: 22 July 2022
Time: 10.00 – 11.30am AEST (9.30-11.00am Adelaide Time)
Venue: Online via Zoom
About this event
Evaluations in ERA are undertaken by Research Evaluation Committees (RECs) comprising Australian and international researchers. The Committee members are drawn from nominations submitted to the ARC from the sector.
The ARC’s ERA Team will be holding a webinar on the ERA 2023 Research Evaluation Committee (REC) recruitment process. Nominations will be opening during August 2022 for a six-week period.
This webinar is designed for research support and academic staff who may have an interest in being on an ERA Research Evaluation Committee.
- Greetings and introduction – Ms Judi Zielke, CEO Australian Research Council
- Overview – Sarah Howard, Branch Manager Research Excellence
- What makes a good nomination?
- Expectations of REC members during ERA
- Guest Speakers – Previous ERA REC Chairs
- Technical guidance and advice
Professor Joy Damousi and Emeritus Professor John O’Connor (Previous ERA REC Chairs)
Register for this event
Please click on the Zoom link to attend which will provide you with a calendar invitation.