Led by the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS), the National High Performance Sport Research Agenda (NHPSRA) has been developed in partnership with multiple stakeholders including the National Institutes Network (NIN).
The NHPSRA will form a significant element of the National Sport Research Agenda outlined in the Australian Sports Commission’s 2021-25 Corporate Plan.
The aim of the NHPSRA is to prioritise resources and promote applied research in areas of critical importance to Australia’s high performance sport system. The identified research priorities are:
- successful athlete
- coaching science
- sports performance optimisation
- practice enhancement.
The total budget is AUD $500,000 (exclusive of GST). Individual project funding will be a maximum AUD $50,000 (exclusive of GST).
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 2 December 2022
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review
- General enquiries: email@example.com