The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has launched two requests for proposals through the Grand Challenges Global Call-to-Action initiative.
Funding & duration
- Pathogen Genomic Surveillance and Immunology in Asia
- Duration of funding: up to 2 years
- Level of funding: up to USD$300,000
- Strengthening Modeling and Analytics Capacity and Ecosystem for Women’s Health
- Duration of funding: 1-3 years
- Level of funding: up to USD$500,000
- See website for further details
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 9 December 2022
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster. When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code ORG96531
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review
- Visit the website for this scheme