This 12-month project will develop guidance for the Centre, researchers, and research ethics committees on applying the principles of the Centre’s Research Data Management Framework to research that involves the collection, use, storage and/or sharing of qualitative social data.
Funding & duration
Duration of funding: 12 months
Level of funding: not specified
- Visit the website for further information.
Submission requirements & due date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review ASAP (EOI closes 11:59pm 8 November)
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster.
- See also: Submitting an application to Research Services for review
- Visit the website for this scheme
- General enquiries: email@example.com