Current Funding Opportunities
Grants, fellowships & prizes currently accepting applications, listed according to internal due date.
Please note: this list is for opportunities not found in Research Professional.
Subscribe to the Research Services Bulletin to get all news, events, and funding announcements in the once place, emailed to you each week.
See also Ongoing Opportunities for schemes accepting applications at any time.
- University of Adelaide: Barbara Kidman Fellowship Scheme 2021Due Friday 5 November 2021
- Cooperative Research Centres Projects (CRC-P): Round 12Due Tuesday 9 November 2021
- Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF): Improving the Health and Wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Mothers and BabiesDue Thursday 18 November 2021
- Academic Consortium (AC21): Special Project Fund (SPF)Due Wednesday 8 December 2021
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC): 2021 National Health and Medical Research Council-European Union Collaborative Research Grant SchemeDue Wednesday 2 February 2022
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC): MRFF – Australian Brain Cancer Mission – 2021 GBM AGILEDue Wednesday 16 February 2022