Current Funding Opportunities
Grants, fellowships & prizes currently accepting applications, listed according to internal due date.
Please note: this list is for opportunities not found in Research Professional.
Subscribe to the Research Services Bulletin to get all news, events, and funding announcements in the once place, emailed to you each week.
See also Ongoing Opportunities for schemes accepting applications at any time.
- US NIH National Institute on Aging (and other funders): Research on current topics in Alzheimer’s Disease and its Related Dementias (R01 and R21 mechanisms)Due Monday 25 February 2019
- Partnership for Clean Competition: Fellowships – Anti-Doping ScienceDue Friday 1 March 2019
- CSIRO: ON Prime 2019Due Monday 4 March 2019
- Griffith University: Information and Data Strategy & Operating Model AdviceDue Wednesday 6 March 2019
- The Hospital Research Foundation: Inaugural ‘Your Choice’ Patient Impact Grant Round 2019Due Friday 8 March 2019
- Lady Tata Memorial Trust: International AwardsDue Friday 8 March 2019
- TREE Fund: Hyland R Johns Grant ProgrammeDue Friday 8 March 2019
- Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency: Capacity Building and Strategic Partnership Grants (Multiple Schemes)Due Thursday 14 March 2019
- US Department of Health and Social Care including NIHR, GB and other funders: Health technology assessment programme – commissioned workstream 18/185, 18/189, 18/191, 18/194, 18/195, 18/199Due Wednesday 20 March 2019
- Cooperative Research Centres Projects (CRC-P) Grants: Round 7 Open for ApplicationsDue Thursday 21 March 2019
- US Embassy & Consulates in Australia: Grants ProgramsDue Friday 22 March 2019
- US Department of Defense: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Research Programme (Therapeutic Development & Therapeutic Idea Awards)Due Friday 22 March 2019
- Pfizer (US): Global Medical GrantsDue Monday 25 March 2019
- Alzheimer’s Research UK: Global Clinical Trials Fund 2019 (Round 2)Due Wednesday 17 April 2019
- NHMRC Grants: Indicative Dates for Funding Schemes in 2019Due Wednesday 17 April 2019
- Department of the Environment and Energy: New Indigenous Protected Areas Program – Competitive Grant RoundDue Tuesday 23 April 2019
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD): Short Term Research Grants for Doctoral CandidatesDue Tuesday 23 April 2019
- US NIH National Institute of Nursing Research: Clinical Trial Planning Grants and Small Research Grant ProgramDue Tuesday 23 April 2019
- University of Melbourne (Faculty of Sciences): David Syme Research Prize 2019Due Monday 29 April 2019
- NHMRC-EU Collaborative Research Grants 2019 Funding (Round 1)Due Friday 17 May 2019
- US Department of Defense: Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (Office-Wide Funding) 2019Due Friday 31 May 2019
- US Department of Defense: Information Innovation Office (I2O) Office WideDue Thursday 18 July 2019
- US Department of Defense (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency): Polyplexus Pilot 2 Research ProgrammeDue Wednesday 14 August 2019
- Swiss National Science Foundation: Ambizione ProgrammeDue Friday 25 October 2019
- US NIH National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke: Recent Funding AnnouncementsDue Wednesday 13 November 2019
- Great Barrier Reef Foundation: Reef Water Quality Improvement Grant- Stage 1Due Tuesday 10 December 2019
- Australia-India Strategic Research Fund: Research Projects (Round 11)Due Wednesday 18 December 2019