Current Funding Opportunities
Grants, fellowships & prizes currently accepting applications, listed according to internal due date.
Please note: this list is for opportunities not found in Research Professional.
Subscribe to the Research Services Bulletin to get all news, events, and funding announcements in the once place, emailed to you each week.
See also Ongoing Opportunities for schemes accepting applications at any time.
- Pfizer: Global Breast Cancer Competitive Research Grant Program 2019Due Tuesday 15 October 2019
- Australian Parliamentary Library: 2020 Summer Research ScholarshipDue Wednesday 16 October 2019
- National Institute for Forest Product Innovations (NIFPI): Mount Gambier Centre Project Round – Call 2.1Due Monday 21 October 2019
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants: PARP-Inhibitors in Prostate Cancer – Medical Education Competitive Grant ProgramDue Wednesday 23 October 2019
- University of Adelaide: Barbara Kidman Fellowship 2020Due Friday 25 October 2019
- Swiss National Science Foundation: Ambizione ProgrammeDue Friday 25 October 2019
- BrightFocus Foundation: Alzheimer’s Disease Research GrantsDue Monday 28 October 2019
- Elsevier: Scopus Researcher Awards 2019Due Thursday 31 October 2019
- University of Adelaide – North Carolina State University: Starter Grants for Research Collaboration 2019Due Thursday 31 October 2019
- BrightFocus Foundation: National Glaucoma Research GrantDue Friday 1 November 2019
- Grains Research & Development Corporation (GRDC): National Variety Trials Program 2020-2024Due Friday 8 November 2019
- US NIH National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke: Recent Funding AnnouncementsDue Wednesday 13 November 2019
- Embassy of France in Canberra: Call for Projects – “Fonds Pacifique 2020”Due Friday 15 November 2019
- QSR International – International Institute for Qualitative Methodology (IIQM): Early Career Researcher GrantDue Friday 22 November 2019
- Ecological Society of Australia: Holsworth Wildlife Research EndowmentDue Friday 22 November 2019
- Great Barrier Reef Foundation: Reef Water Quality Improvement Grant- Stage 1Due Tuesday 10 December 2019
- Seven News: Young Achiever Awards SA 2020Due Wednesday 18 December 2019
- Australia-India Strategic Research Fund: Research Projects (Round 11)Due Wednesday 18 December 2019
- Hospital Research Foundation: Statewide Travel GrantsDue Tuesday 31 December 2019
- NIH: National Institute of Nursing Research – Omics-Guided Biobehavioral Interventions for Improved Health Outcomes (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)Due Wednesday 29 January 2020