Current Funding Opportunities
Grants, fellowships & prizes currently accepting applications, listed according to internal due date.
Please note: this list is for opportunities not found in Research Professional.
Subscribe to the Research Services Bulletin to get all news, events, and funding announcements in the once place, emailed to you each week.
See also Ongoing Opportunities for schemes accepting applications at any time.
- Diabetes SA: Research Grants ProgramDue Wednesday 11 December 2019
- Bupa Health Foundation: Grants Program 2019Due Friday 13 December 2019
- Seven News: Young Achiever Awards SA 2020Due Wednesday 18 December 2019
- Australia-India Strategic Research Fund: Research Projects (Round 11)Due Wednesday 18 December 2019
- Hospital Research Foundation: Statewide Travel GrantsDue Tuesday 31 December 2019
- GRDC: Matching adapted pulse genotypes with soil and climate to maximise yield and profit, with manageable risk in Australian cropping systemsDue Wednesday 22 January 2020
- Office of Responsible Gambling: Gambling research capacity grants 2020Due Friday 24 January 2020
- Australian Veterinary Association (AVA): Australian Companion Animal Health Foundation (ACAHF) funds 2020Due Monday 27 January 2020
- NIH – National Cancer Institute: Co-infection & Cancer (R01 clinical trial not allowed)Due Tuesday 28 January 2020
- Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF): Clinical Trials Activity – RCRDUN InitiativeDue Wednesday 29 January 2020
- NIH: National Institute of Nursing Research – Omics-Guided Biobehavioral Interventions for Improved Health Outcomes (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)Due Wednesday 29 January 2020
- Academic Consortium 21 (AC21): Special Project Fund (SPF) 2020Due Friday 31 January 2020
- NIH – National Cancer Institute: Co-infection & Cancer (R21 clinical trial not allowed)Due Monday 10 February 2020
- NIH – National Cancer Institute (NCI): Small grants program for cancer research 2020, 2021, and 2022Due Monday 17 February 2020
- Department of Communications & the Arts: Indigenous Visual Arts Industry Support – Grant Round 2019/20Due Monday 9 March 2020