Current Funding Opportunities
Grants, fellowships & prizes currently accepting applications, listed according to internal due date.
Please note: this list is for opportunities not found in Research Professional.
Subscribe to the Research Services Bulletin to get all news, events, and funding announcements in the once place, emailed to you each week.
See also Ongoing Opportunities for schemes accepting applications at any time.
- Department of the Environment and Energy: New Indigenous Protected Areas Program – Competitive Grant RoundDue Tuesday 23 April 2019
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD): Short Term Research Grants for Doctoral CandidatesDue Tuesday 23 April 2019
- US NIH National Institute of Nursing Research: Clinical Trial Planning Grants and Small Research Grant ProgramDue Tuesday 23 April 2019
- Australian Research Data Commons: Open Call for Data and Services Project ProposalsDue Wednesday 24 April 2019
- Helpmann Academy: Regular GrantsDue Friday 26 April 2019
- Cancer Council SA Beat Cancer Project: Travel GrantsDue Monday 29 April 2019
- University of Melbourne (Faculty of Sciences): David Syme Research Prize 2019Due Monday 29 April 2019
- NHMRC-EU Collaborative Research Grants 2019 Funding (Round 1)Due Friday 17 May 2019
- ARC Special Research Initiative in Excellence in Antarctic Science (SRIEAS) 2020Due Wednesday 22 May 2019
- US Department of Defense: Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (Office-Wide Funding) 2019Due Friday 31 May 2019
- Pfizer: Global Medical Grants for Junior InvestigatorsDue Friday 7 June 2019
- Pfizer International – Global Medical Grants (GMG) Program: Improving the Management of Patients with Uncontrolled AcromegalyDue Tuesday 11 June 2019
- US Department of Defense: Information Innovation Office (I2O) Office WideDue Thursday 18 July 2019
- US Department of Defense (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency): Polyplexus Pilot 2 Research ProgrammeDue Wednesday 14 August 2019
- Swiss National Science Foundation: Ambizione ProgrammeDue Friday 25 October 2019
- US NIH National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke: Recent Funding AnnouncementsDue Wednesday 13 November 2019
- Great Barrier Reef Foundation: Reef Water Quality Improvement Grant- Stage 1Due Tuesday 10 December 2019
- Australia-India Strategic Research Fund: Research Projects (Round 11)Due Wednesday 18 December 2019
- Hospital Research Foundation: Statewide Travel GrantsDue Tuesday 31 December 2019