Current Funding Opportunities
Grants, fellowships & prizes currently accepting applications, listed according to internal due date.
Please note: this list is for opportunities not found in Research Professional.
Subscribe to the Research Services Bulletin to get all news, events, and funding announcements in the once place, emailed to you each week.
See also Ongoing Opportunities for schemes accepting applications at any time.
- Pfizer’s Global Medical Grants: 2020 Osteoarthritis and Osteoarthritis Pain – Virtual LearningDue Wednesday 15 July 2020
- Snow Medical: Snow fellowships 2020Due Friday 17 July 2020
- Pfizer’s Global Medical Grants: NASH – Future of Non-invasive Diagnosis TechnologiesDue Thursday 23 July 2020
- Engagement Australia: Excellence awards 2020 – outstanding engagement in research impactDue Friday 31 July 2020
- Research Australia: 2020 health and medical research awardsDue Monday 3 August 2020
- Research Australia: Health & medical research advocacy award 2020Due Monday 3 August 2020
- South Australian Community Achievement Awards 2020Due Tuesday 11 August 2020
- Defence Connect: Australian defence industry awards 2020Due Thursday 10 September 2020
- US Department of State – Department of Defence Science & Technology (DST): Fulbright Distinguished Chair in Advanced (Defence) Science and TechnologyDue Tuesday 15 September 2020
- South Australian Space Industry Centre: Space innovation fund – scholarship programDue Wednesday 30 September 2020
- NHMRC – UK National Institute for Health Research (NIHR): Collaborative research grant schemeDue Friday 13 November 2020