Current Funding Opportunities
Grants, fellowships & prizes currently accepting applications, listed according to internal due date.
Please note: this list is for opportunities not found in Research Professional.
Subscribe to the Research Services Bulletin to get all news, events, and funding announcements in the once place, emailed to you each week.
See also Ongoing Opportunities for schemes accepting applications at any time.
- SA Science Excellence and Innovation AwardsDue Wednesday 11 August 2021
- The Hospital Research Foundation: Statewide collaborative palliative care research programDue Thursday 12 August 2021
- Osteopathy Australia: Seeding grantsDue Friday 13 August 2021
- Osteopathy Australia: Project grantsDue Friday 13 August 2021
- Department of Defence: Strategic Policy Grants Program 2022Due Friday 13 August 2021
- Dementia Australia: 2021 Dementia Grants Program Project GrantDue Monday 16 August 2021
- Dementia Australia: 2021 Dementia Grants Program Post-doctoral FellowshipDue Monday 16 August 2021
- Dementia Australia: 2021 Dementia Grants Program Mid-Career Research FellowshipDue Monday 16 August 2021
- Endometriosis Australia: Research Grant ApplicationDue Tuesday 24 August 2021
- The International Organisation of Vine and Wine: 2021 OIV Research grant programDue Monday 6 September 2021
- BrightFocus Foundation: Alzheimer’s Disease Research GrantDue Monday 25 October 2021