Previously Advertised Schemes
Archive of previously advertised funding opportunities that have closed, or have passed the internal due date for review.
All opportunities are listed according to due date.
- See “Current Funding Opportunities” for all grants, fellowships and prizes currently accepting applications.
- NIH: National Institute on Alcohol Abuse & Alcoholism: Notice of special interest – alcohol & agingDue Friday 8 September 2023
- Australian Federation of University Women SA Inc. (AFUW) Trust Postdoctoral Grants 2023Due Saturday 5 August 2023
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital Foundation (WCHF): 2023 Bloom Grant RoundDue Sunday 12 March 2023
- Office of the Chief Scientist: Australian Science Policy Fellowship ProgramDue Tuesday 7 March 2023
- Natural Hazards Research Australia: T2-A9 – Natural hazards and resilience in complex urban systems project (Expressions of Interest)Due Monday 6 February 2023
- Australian Institute of Sport (AIS): research grant programDue Friday 2 December 2022
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC): Targeted Call for Research: Cultural, ethnic and linguistic diversity in dementia research 2022Due Wednesday 9 November 2022
- Natural Hazards Research Australia CRC – seeking EOIsDue Sunday 23 October 2022
- Research Small Equipment Support Scheme 2022Due Friday 30 September 2022
- Australian Federation of University Women (AFUW) SA Inc. Trust: Postdoctoral Grants 2022Due Monday 5 September 2022
- Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development, Communications and the Arts: Indigenous Languages and Arts – Strategic Projects 2022-23Due Wednesday 24 August 2022
- The Gilead Australia Fellowship: Grants ProgramDue Friday 5 August 2022