Associate Professor Claire Roberts is a Senior Research Fellow and leads the Placental Development Laboratory in the Discipline of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Adelaide where she has worked for the past 13 years. She is Scientific Director of the SA SCOPE study.
Pregnancy complications; placenta; pre-term birth; preeclampsia; intrauterine growth restriction; fetus
- Senior Research Fellow, Level E, Discipline of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Adelaide
- Treasurer, International Federation of Placenta Associations
- President, Australian and New Zealand Placenta Research Association
- Chair, Healthy Development Adelaide, Research Synergies Group
- Member of the Research Committee of the Research Centre for Reproductive Health, a constituent research centre of the Robinson Institute
- Head, Placental Development Laboratory
Placental invasion and the blood supply to the placenta
Diagnosing risk for pregnancy complications
Epigenetic programming of placental and fetal development
Administration of IGFs to the pregnant guinea pig promotes placental function and fetal growth.
A novel media formulation for improving implantation and pregnancy success
Factors that control placental efficiency in pigs