Dr Hannah Brown: 2012 Winner of I’m A Scientist Get Me Out of Here!

Dr Hannah Brown from the Discipline of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is the 2012 winner of the Australian-wide competition I’m A Scientist Get Me Out of Here! Congratulations Hannah!

Hannah has competed for two weeks in the ORGAN ZONE against other high profile scientists. In order to view Hannah’s profile and see some of the questions that she was asked click here!

Hannah will be telling her story in upcoming radio interviews and magazine articles so please keep an eye on the Robinson Institute homepage for further details.

Hannah Says:

“I’m A Scientist, Get Me Out of Here! is a science reality ‘game show’ for Australian Scientists and I’m so pleased and excited to be the winner!

So, the last two weeks have been an awesome ride. Groups of five scientists were put head to head, chatting science with students online and competing to be the most popular scientists. The students asked questions in live chat sessions, and in their free time and the scientists were left searching the interwebs for answers to some of the most pressing questions in science, including creation vs evolution, the big bang theory, unicorns, aliens, cloning, and all kinds of strange medical phenomena. Thanks to everyone who voted for me – you rock!”.

This entry was posted in Events, News and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.