Last week the inaugural Robinson Institute Research Symposium and Annual Celebration was held to showcase some of the brilliant research being conducted by Robinson Institute Members.
Research highlights included preterm progress, pre-eclampsia, asthma and pregnancy, endometriosis and cerebral palsy.
Congratulations to the following award winners:
- 2012 Robinson Institute Director’s Award: Prof Sarah Robertson
- Robinson Foundation Funding Program 2012: Dr Michael Stark, Dr Julia Pitcher, Prof Michael Davies, A/Prof David Parsons, E/Prof Alastair MacLennan
- Peter Couche Foundation Funding Program 2012: Prof Simon Koblar and Dr Karlea Kremer
- 2012 Jeffrey Robinson Honours Scholarship: Katerine Watson
- Best posters: Noor Lokman, Natasha McInnes and Tod Fullston