Making Babies in the 21st Century
You’re invited to the 2017 Making babies in the 21st Century free public forum hosted by the Robinson Research Institute, held in the new Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences Building!
In its 5th year, this event will provide you with research findings from leading reproductive health experts, guiding you on how to conceive and have a healthy baby in today’s environment – moderated by Amanda Blair.
- Louise Johnson, CEO, Victorian Assisted Reproductive Treatment Authority
Your Fertility Potential – helping people to conceive and have a healthy baby
- Professor Rob Norman AO, Medical Director, Fertility SA
…and would you like IVF with that?
- Dr Deirdre Zander-Fox, Regional Scientific Director, Monash IVF Group
Inside the IVF Lab: What Hot and what’s Not
- Dr Renae Fernandez, Early Career Researcher, Robinson Research Institute
Shift work and women’s fertility
- Dr John Schjenken, Early Career Researcher, Robinson Research Institute
How everyday chemicals impact fertility and pregnancy
Wednesday 18 October
5:30pm – 7:30pm (5pm for birthing simulator – max 30 attendees)
the brand new Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences Building, G030 Lecture Theatre
The University of Adelaide, 57 North Terrace, Adelaide
(The bright yellow building at the West End of North Terrace).
Registrations essential as places are limited!