The RRI hosted the 5th annual Making Babies in the 21st Century public forum last week in the University’s Adelaide Health and Medical Science Building.
This event was hosted by Amanda Blair and featured the following presenters:
- Louise Johnson – Your Fertility Potential – helping people to conceive and have a healthy baby
- Prof Rob Norman – …and would you like IVF with that?
- Dr Deirdre Zander-Fox – Inside the IVF Lab: What’s Hot and what’s Not
- Dr Renae Fernandez – Shift work and women’s fertility
- Dr John Schjenken – How everyday chemicals impact fertility and pregnancy
Click here to watch the video and feel free to share this link with those who may be interested.