The Faculty of Sciences is pleased to announce the Executive Dean of Sciences Awards for Excellence in Teaching 2014.
Our winners are:
– Dr Beth Loveys is the winner in the early career category (first five years of teaching experience).
– Dr Tara Pukala is the winner in the category for more than five years of teaching experience.
A third award in a newly created category for teaching teams awarded for the first time this year:
– Dr Natalie Williamson, on behalf of the teaching team in ‘Foundations of Chemistry’ (comprising Dr Natalie Williamson, A/Prof Greg Metha, Dr David Huang, Dr Stephen Bell)
The Faculty of Sciences would also like to acknowledge two nominations worthy of receiving commendations:
– Dr Zoe Doubleday receives a commendation in the early career category (first five years of teaching experience).
– Helen Morris receives commendation in the category for more than five years of teaching experience.