Have an ongoing medical condition or disability?

Register with Disability SupportYou may be eligible to apply for Reasonable Adjustments to your coursework or Alternative Exam Arrangements (AEAs).
Apply by contacting Disability Support – you will need to register and provide supporting documentation.

For more information contact Disability Support on 83135962 or at


See this issue of Student News here.

This entry was posted in Ask Adelaide. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.