1 – 5 April 2019
What does sustainability mean to you? Join the conversation at the first ever student-led Sustainability Week festival. Sustainability Week’s vision is to facilitate awareness, activation and action in the application of sustainability to the University of Adelaide and the City of Adelaide. Everyone’s welcome!
- Transfer advice
27 March – 3 April 11 am – 2 pm, Hub Central
Not sure if you’re studying the right degree? Drop by and have a chat to see what your options are and how you can apply for an Internal Transfer. Drop in, don’t drop out!
- Future Industries & Sustainability Week Opening Night1 April 5:50 pm – 8 pm, Ingkarni Wardli AtriumEvery industry has a role to play in shaping a sustainable future for all. Come along for free to hear from and network with some of these growing industries at the Sustainability Week Opening Night. Register here.
- Science Careers for a Sustainable Future2 April 5 – 8 pm, Forum Lecture Theatre, Barr Smith South Join our free panel night to meet experts with a biological science background and learn more about a career in sustainability! Food and drinks provided. More information here.
- Lecture – The science and politics of carbon emissions and storage4 April, 5.30 pm, The Braggs Lecture Theatre
Learn about the connection between carbon dioxide, methane and the effects they have on our environment, along with potential solutions to our climate change conundrum. Register here.
- Launch of the new UniBar
5 April, 3:30 – 5 pm, UniBar
Celebrate the official launch of the revitalised UniBar! First drink is on us (limited number available), and don’t forget to bring your student ID and proof of age. Don’t forget that the UniBar is now located on the ground floor of the Cloisters, and we’ll see you there!
- PSA: Big Five Pub Crawl5 April, 6 pm – 12 am, Adelaide CBD
Join the Psychology Students’ Association on 5 April for a night of indulging in the lesser known ‘Big Five.’
Shirts are available now via EventBrite!
- Mother’s Day Classic walk and fun run
12 May, Peace Park, North Adelaide
Join the University of Adelaide team for the Mother’s Day Classic walk and fun run! You can help raise awareness and support breast cancer research. All are welcome! Register here.