Need help with your tax return?

Tax Help is a free confidential service to assist students on low incomes (around $60 000 or less) with simple tax affairs to complete tax returns online.
Make sure you have a myGov account, then contact Student Care to confirm your eligibility and to make an appointment.

This entry was posted in Ask Adelaide and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.