We believe in the power of students discovering the excitement of learning and unleashing their potential.
We are committed to giving all students a relevant and unique learning experience to encourage them to build resilience and develop a deep understanding of skills and knowledge essential for university study and lifetime success.
• We value learning and take charge of that learning
• We prepare for success at University and beyond
• We value personal integrity, mutual respect and cultural diversity
SEVEN (7) KEY STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
1. Generate sufficient operating and cash profits to fund future capital investment in the College’s facilities and secure the College’s long-term future.
2. Build brand awareness and consideration in the South Australian community and present the USC brand consistently and professionally.
3. Further develop mutually beneficial relationships with the University of Adelaide, our alumni and selected international partners through improved programs that enhance engagement.
4. Provide exceptional services and facilities within the University of Adelaide grounds to enhance the learning and well-being of students in a university campus setting.
5. Attract, empower, develop and retain staff who aspire to work continuously at the level as described as Highly Accomplished under the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
6. Provide a learning pathway to support a successful transition to University with the skills and understanding necessary to perform above the level of those with an equivalent ATAR.
7. Ensure optimal ongoing governance arrangements for the school into the future to allow University Senior College to achieve our Vision.
Please direct any questions or comments to University Senior College’s Principal, Bob Holloway by emailing email@example.com