University Senior Senior College is proud to be partnering with the Channel 9 Young Achiever Awards in 2016. USC is introducing a new award for 2016 – the University Senior College Create Change Award
- Outline the program, project or initiative that the nominee has been involved with to create change
- What specific outcomes and successes has the nominee achieved or been involved with to incite change?
- Who has benefited from the programs/initiatives?
- Why is the nominees program or initiative needed?
- Describe any barriers or difficulties the nominee has encountered.
- Outline the training and/or education of the nominee and how this may have contributed to their ability to create change
- 100 word summary of achievements for media, judging and promotional material including for use on the Awards night
The purpose of the Channel 9 Young Achiever Awards is to acknowledge, encourage and most importantly promote the positive achievements of all young people up to and including 29 years of age as of 31st December each year. Nominations are now open for 2016/2017!
The details of all categories and entry criteria are located on the Channel 9 Young Achiever Award Website>
Open of Nominations: Thursday 6th October 2016
Close of Nominations: Tuesday 24th January 2017
Judging: Thursday 16th March 2017
Gala Awards Presentation: Friday 28th April 2017
For more information contact:
Director or Marketing & Community Relations – University Senior College
t. 08 8313 8370
m. 0422 885 409